TALLINN, 12.04.2019 — Velvet.Exchange, a centralised exchange platform for trading digital financial assets founded in August 2018, has announced the launch of its platform. Previously, the service was available in beta only.
Users will be able to do the following:
● cryptocurrency trading with the next coins: BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, USDT and ETC
● trading with Euro pairs (this will be available soon)
● competitively low fees for makers (up to 0%) and takers (up to 0.001%)depending on the transactions volume. I.e. the more your trade volume the less fees you pay
● BTC exchange with a minimal spread, opportunity of interexchange arbitration between some cryptocurrencies – Check the spread in real time
● legal structure for fiat money deposit and withdrawal to individual people and legal entities.
We are pleased to announce our partners for payment transactions execution –
Our goal is to create a platform based on the classical trading principles that would be reliable and multifunctional with operations within the legal field. Our feature is a combination of the best trading solutions under one roof with our customisable
user interface,” says – Vlad Smirnov, founder.
Follow the news and promotions on Medium and Twitter, and subscribe to our channels on Facebook and Telegram to keep your finger on further development of Velvet