The Komodo blockchain platform uses Komodo’s open-source cryptocurrency (KMD) for doing transparent, anonymous, private, and fungible transactions. The foundational pillar of the Komodo ecosystem is security with privacy features built into the platform allowing the investor to trade and purchase goods and services within their right to privacy.
The Komodo transactions are ultra-secure using Bitcoin’s blockchain via a Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW) protocol – dPoW is a consensus mechanism providing bitcoin security to all other dPoW chains. Komodo was created from a Zcash fork (Zcash is a Bitcoin Fork) and integrates into the SuperNET ecosystem.
Official Komodo website here
Read the Komodo Whitepaper here
The currency Komodo (KMD)
- Komodo sold 90 million KMD tokens in an ICO
- Additional 10 million tokens set aside for development, marketing, advisers, and bounties.
- Total eventual supply is expected to be 200 million KMD tokens
Mining Komodo KMD
Komodo can be mined with GPU’s however, make sure you have the latest drivers for your GPU’s to ensure you get the most out of mining.
The first thing we need is a mining pool. Solo mining can be done but payouts could take time to receive. Joining a mining pool is probably the best solution and they generally charge a small fee.
A community Mining Pool – https://komodo.miningspeed.com/
Source Code – https://github.com/KomodoPlatform
“We provide security, freedom, and independence to all people through blockchain technology to create a flourishing, decentralized world.”
One stop blockchain solution
Komodo Platform is an End-to-end Blockchain solutions provider which empowers developers to build their own blockchain as well as participate in creating the largest open blockchain network. Komodo launched as a currency/platform but rebranded as a decentralized ICO platform.
Follow the Steps
- Build and secure own blockchain
- Crowdfund and launch own High-Performing dICO (decentralised ICO)
- Integrate and exchange with the Blockchain Industry using atomic swap technology
BarterDEX is a decentralized exchange without middlemen, vouchers, and escrow services. The features are as follows:-
- Liquidity Multiplier – the ability to place multiple orders for many different coins using the same funds at the same time
- Lightweight wraps – no blockchain download needed to use the BarterDEX exchange
- Decentralized Orders – place orders through a secure decentralized order matching order book
- Atomic Swaps – allows trading of crypto from within your own private wallet
Buy Komodo KMD
Get your copy of What is Bitcoin
This e-book on Amazon explains what Bitcoin is, it explains that Bitcoin (BTC) is a virtual currency, digital, not physical, and independent of banks. Useful links and resources for the newbie and advanced Bitcoiner or cryptocurrency enthusiast.