The South African Braai is a very social occasion. Every day is Braai day, however, one specific day on South Africa’s calendar is dedicated specifically to the braai. The 24th September South Africa is officially called Heritage Day, and also known as Braai Day.
A Braai Master is always looking to perfect his or her braai preparation and braaing skills. Here are some great ideas for marinades, watch the short video below:-
BEST MARINADE EVER RECIPE
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
Blend all ingredients together in a blender and marinade your meat of choice for 8 hours or overnight.
BRAAI and ENJOY!
Please leave your questions and comments below: