Here are 15 tips on how to keep yourself safe from cybercrime
The South African investigative television program, Carte Blanche recently posted an article on how to hack-proof your life. “We are constantly connected. Whether it’s a smartphone, a tablet or a computer – connectivity is a given. However, by being connected 24/7, opens the doors to a few scaly characters itching to get their hands on your personal information.
Here are the tips:-
- Use strong passwords
- Change your password regularly
- Clear browser history
- Avoid free Wi-Fi when you can
- Forget Wi-Fi networks
- Check for HTTPS vs HTTP
- Click carefully
- Think before you insert
- Download with care
- Don’t use public computers for personal use
- Log out when you are done
- Keep your anti-virus updated
- Update your operating system regularly
- If you don’t want it online, don’t put it online
- Keep your cryptocurrency safely offline
- Click Here to view images
Get your copy of What is Bitcoin
This e-book on Amazon explains what Bitcoin is, it explains that Bitcoin (BTC) is a virtual currency, digital not physical, and independent of banks. Useful links and resources for the newbie and advanced Bitcoiner or cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Please leave your questions and comments below:
Download the free Bit-Media App from the Google Play or Apple stores.
Click below and get your FREE BIT-MEDIA APP