PRESS RELEASE:- Write one page, or 400-500 words, document that is to the point and clear, avoiding making it sound like a sales pitch. Do not use industry jargon but rather make it easy for readers to understand the article – make sure this article is free from errors as we will copy and paste.
Here is a guideline for the format:
- The headline to be a brief statement of the news. A subhead can also be added – summary of the news.
- Add the name of the city where the news is from – MANDATORY.
- Write an introductory paragraph followed by the body of the article which should detail your vision and project. Also, add a call to action.
- Add a piece about the company or organization issuing the press release as well as the contact details should anyone wish to contact the company should they have queries.
- Forward the media pack relating to the project – YouTube videos or png images that can be used on social media and embedded into the article.
- Image requirements 800 PX x 800 px – MANDATORY
- Please send the press release in editable Google Doc and images as separate attachments.
Your article will be posted on the Bit-Media Website and distributed on Facebook, Twitter and some press releases are sent to the growing Bit-Media email list. Images detailing the project can be posted on Bit-Media Instagram accounts.
Does your project team need to set up an AIRDROP?
Cost: Newsworthy articles are FREE of charge.
If possible, adding the Bit-Media logo to your website to increase traffic both ways would be appreciated.
Thank you and good luck with your project – Bit-Media
Do you want to write for us?
Do you want to work with us?
Contact us today via our Bit-Media email and we will get back to you ASAP