Bit-Media Press Release Requirements
Write a one-pager, or 400-500 words, a document that is to the point and clear, avoiding making it sound like a sales pitch. Do not use industry jargon but rather make it easy for readers to understand the article – make sure this article is free from errors as we will copy and paste.
Here is a guideline for the format:
- The headline to be a brief statement of the news. A subhead can also be added – summary of the news.
- Add the name of the city where the news is from.
- Write an introductory paragraph followed by the body of the article which should detail your vision and project. Also, add a call to action.
- Add a piece about the company or organization issuing the press release as well as the contact details should anyone wish to contact the company should they have queries.
- Forward the media pack relating to the project – YouTube videos or png images that can be used on social media and embedded into the article.
The article will be posted on the bit-media.org website and distributed across 8 Facebook pages and sent to mailing lists. Images detailing the project can be posted on Bit-Media Twitter account. Newsworthy articles could, on merit, be selected as “Article of the Week” which will be made into a short explainer video and uploaded to the Bit-Media YouTube channel as well as posted on Facebook.
Should your article or press release meet newsworthy requirements, we will publish free of charge.
A donation of Bitcoin or EOT is at your discretion.
Send submission to – firstname.lastname@example.org