Starts today, right now! And ends 2nd November 2019, the day of the RWC final!
Exciting news, we have launched a massive R 100 000 Giveaway
Anyone can Win, Even you!
Before we tell you how to enter, here are the PRIZES!
FIRST PRIZE and Title of “SPRINGBOKFAN of the YEAR”
R 25 000
SECOND PRIZE: R 10 000
THIRD PRIZE: R 5 000
And 5 prizes of R 1 000 each
But as they say in the infomercials… THAT IS NOT ALL!
Every month from now, until 2 November 2019, there will be R 5000 up for grabs!
So, How do you enter?
Actually it is very easy, just a few steps
- Join the Springbokfans Facebook Group – Click this link: – https://www.facebook.com/groups/springbokfan
- Create a post in the group sharing your story and telling us why YOU should be fan of the year. – You can add an image, with you in your fan attire 🙂 or, even better still, would be if you make a video. Be creative, you can tell your story in any way you want. Also throw out a challenge to your friends.
- Share your story post with as many of your friends and family as you possibly can, the more engagement you get on your post, the better your chances of winning.
Your story will be in every monthly draw so don’t wait to get your story in before the end of the month, remember there is R 5 000 up for grabs.
Just a few quick rules:
- You can post as many stories as you like, so if you have more than one idea go for it! However you can only post the same story once – Please don’t post the same story or post more than one – it will be considered SPAM and you will be banned
- You can enter as a team, if the team story wins, the prize will be sent to the person posting in the group. It is up to the team to share the spoils if they win.
- It goes without saying that we will not allow any indecent or racist posts – Just keep everything nice and clean
- You give permission to Springbokfans to re-use or re-post any content you upload to the group
- Some of the posts in the group will be posted on our main page – this is at our discretion and not meant to give anyone an advantage or disadvantage – it will be totally random. So the lesson is the more videos or posts you upload, the better chance you will have of winning.
- The ADMIN of Springbok fans has the whistle and is the final arbiter and referree. There will be no appeals or correspondence.
Ok, so what are you waiting for? Start uploading your stories to the group. Remember the monthly R 5 000 is in play. Here is that group link again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/springbokfan
Watch this amazing SPRINGBOKFAN video below…
Please leave your questions and comments below: